Book Your Event at Bridle Creek’s Lodge!
What sets Bridle Creek apart from other venues?
- Outside Catering Allowed.
- For one price you may have access to the building from 8am-midnight.
- Rental includes tables and chairs for 200 guests.
- You are allowed an hour rehearsal, at no charge.
- Cabins for out of town guest. Ask about the discount for booking 6 cabins or more.
- Bridle Creek provides your inside set up, at no charge. (Tables and chairs only)
- You can have Bridle Creek take care of your clean up, or do it yourself to receive a portion of the Deposit back.
- ”You” may serve alcohol at your event; ask about ** special event host liquor liability insurance. (See instructions below)
- You may bring your horse, and be married on Horseback.
- You are in charge. Bridle Creek staff is on call for any of your needs, otherwise the building is yours for your big day.
Lodge is shown by appointment only
Main Lodge (up to 300 people)
|Monday – Thursday 10am-2pm ^
|Monday – Wednesday 6pm-Midnight ^
|Thursday - 6pm-Midnight ^
North Lodge (up to 30 people)
|Monday – Thursday 10am-2pm ^
|Monday – Thursday 6pm-Midnight ^
North & Main Lodge (up to 330 people)
|Friday – 10am-2pm #||$950|
|Friday – 6pm-Midnight #||$2050|
|Sunday – 6pm-Midnight||$1550|
|Saturday – 10am-Midnight||$2950|
^ Receive a 15% discount when renting the North and Main Lodges all day any Monday through Thursday. Receive $50 off North Lodge when rented “With” the South Lodge, Monday through Thursday. (6-Midnight slot)
# Receive a 20% discount when renting the North and Main Lodges all day Friday.
*Lodge payments made by credit/debit card will be assessed a 3% convenience charge per payment.
* Fifty percent deposit of the base rate, plus $500 security deposit, is required to hold a date for your event. The balance is due 60 days prior to the day of your event along with a $500 cleaning deposit. The rates above are for space, tables, and chairs and do not include additional items. Please refer to rental agreement for our refund policy.
* Access to building 2 hours prior to rental times. Please be aware that another group could be rehearsing at this time.
* Prices do not include cleaning fees
* One hour Rehearsal Time the day before your wedding, at no charge.
* We offer “Winter Specials” for events held January and February. Please call for quote.
* Only One (1) Discount allowed per Booking. Discounts are Not applicable on Holidays.
* Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Independence Day (July 4th), as well as the Sundays before the Legal Monday Holidays of both Memorial Day and Labor Day, shall be charged the same rate as Saturday. The Legal Monday Holidays shall be charged the same rate as Sunday.
*Additional hours are $200/hr (after midnight there is a 1 hour minimum).
Please tell us about your special event. Bridle Creek staff will contact you within 24 hours. For immediate assistance call 918-288-2882.
** special event host liquor liability insurance (http://www.rvnuccio.com/) is an independent company which we are not affiliated with. To help you fill out online purchase please follow directions below;
At home page on type of insurance select “Special Event Insurance” link, then select Quote.Pay.Print under WEDSURE . Answer that you are not a Vendor, Select Event Type, and enter Date of the event. Check #1 for Liability Insurance (this has Host Liquor included) It will ask the coverage we require. Choose $1,000,000.00-$2,000,000.00, with Bridle Creek as the additionally insured party. You will be given a choice on deductibles should you purchase the other Insurance. When you have paid for the Insurance and received the policy, please email, Fax, or mail to Bridle Creek.
Bridle Creek Horse Ranch & Resort
5811 Roper Road
Sperry, OK 74073
We must be listed as “Additional Insured” on correction site(s) location option.
“FINALLY YOU’RE DONE”; Click “Buy Now”.
Lodge Floor Plan – To help you in laying out tables for you event, click on picture below to print lodge floor plan. Located on the outside of building are round tables with chairs plus long tables that are scaled to building. Using scissors, cut tables and locate to fit your event.